You can download official Windows 10 ISO using Media Creation Tool and also a separate Media Creation Tool is available for Windows 8.1, which helps in downloading and lets you create USB disk / DVD. There is no official tool is available to download Windows 7 ISO, you can directly download the ISO image files from Microsoft by providing the product key.
But, there are no official download tools are available for Microsoft Office ISO image files, especially if you’re trying to download Office 2007 and Office 2010.
Windows and Office ISO Downloader
Windows and Office ISO Downloader is a free tool which is designed to download Windows and Microsoft Office ISO image files from Microsoft servers. The current version of Windows and Office ISO Downloader freeware supports downloading Windows 10 Insider Preview, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Office 2007 and Office 2010, both 32-bit and 64-bit. You can download any edition of Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7.
Note: Before proceeding with steps, make sure you have .NET Framework 4.6.1 and Internet Explorer 11 installed on your PC.
How to use Windows and Office ISO Downloader?
1. Download the latest version of Windows and Office ISO Downloader.
2. Run Windows and Office ISO Downloader.
3. Select the version of Windows or Office and Edition to download.
4. Click Confirm then select the language and again click Confirm button.
5. Finally, you can see the download link of the 32-bit and 64-bit edition. Press the download button to start downloading or from right side pane, you can copy the link to download later.
Note: The download link will be valid for 24 hrs only.
Universal Windows Downloader is an another freeware app that lets you download the Windows 10/8.1/7 and MS Office 2010.