1. This website is being managed by routerunlock.com, based in India.
2. The Service Provider provides unlock codes according to the parameters specified (IMEI, model, network, and network).
3. The Service Provider warns that unlocking codes will be effective only because the phone/modem software has never been modified or that wrong codes have never been entered before.
4. If the User has typed any wrong unlock codes before, the Service Provider shall not be liable for the failure to remove simlock. Consequently, the User shall not be entitled to any refund in a given circumstance.
5. The service will be provided as soon as the payment is made by the Price List available on the website. To make the payment, the appropriate website form needs to be completed.
6. All prices are set in USD (United States Dollar) currency.
7. The Service Provider will provide the Service to User with unlock codes within the period specified by the service website depending on the phone model, which is the subject of the service. Weekends, holidays, and other possible bank holidays are not included in the service period.
8. The Service Provider reserves the right to extend the time of sending unlock codes to the User without prior notice of the new delivery time.
9. The Service Provider reserves the right to cancel the order for any technical reasons. If so, the service fee shall be fully refunded.
10. For the nature of the service (providing unlock codes or unlocking iPhone), the User cannot cancel the order before the supplier’s confirmation.
11. The PayPal Company is responsible for all types of financial transactions.
1. All claims concerning payments and unlock codes should be submitted to our e-mail through the contact form only with order id details.
2. Any complaint regarding non-working codes will be considered based on a video proof sent by the User (recorded with a camera, mobile phone, etc.), which will clearly show:
– The IMEI number – this should be done with the use of the keyboard by typing the key combination *#06#.
– The moment of typing the unlock code and a possible error message.
As soon as it is done, the recorded video should be sent by email.
3. The Service Provider will investigate all complaints regarding unlock codes.
4. All complaints will be answered within 07 working days.
5. The user will be notified by email about the complaints.
6. If the wrong order is placed on the website (wrong network, country, or model selected) while refunding, transaction charges, including service charges, will be reduced while refunding.
Note: Terms and Conditions can be changed at any time without prior notification.