In Windows 10 operating system, Bluetooth has been shifted to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth section. You can view all the paired Bluetooth devices and open advanced settings of Bluetooth here. But, if you can’t find the Bluetooth under Settings apps, then this post will be useful for you.
If you have upgraded to Windows 10 from Win 8 / 8.1 / 7 or you have installed a fresh Windows 10, and after that, your Bluetooth has stopped working, it might be disabled in device manager.
How to enable or disable Bluetooth in Windows 10?
1. Right-click on Start Button of Windows 10 and select device manager.
2. Under Device Manager, double-click on the Bluetooth to expand it.
Here if you see a down arrow, means Bluetooth is disabled, if no arrow means, Bluetooth is enabled.
3. Right click on Bluetooth Adapter and click on Enable.
4. Once Bluetooth is Enabled, open the Settings app.
To open the Settings app, click on Start button, select Settings.
5. Click on Devices.
6. Here you can see the Bluetooth under Settings app.
Note: If you PC / laptop does not have a Bluetooth Adapter, it will not show under devices option. If your computer has Bluetooth Adapter and it is not showing under device manager, then try to update your PC online. If, still the problem does not get solved, then contact the manufacturer.