Recently I had unlocked Etisalat E5331 Egypt Huawei mobile Wifi router. Tanzania Vodaphone locked Huawei Mobile WiFi E5331 router can be unlocked with the correct SIMlock code. For the unlocking of Huawei WiFi MiFi E535s-2 Netcom Norway, you need to process in the same way.
How to Unlock Huawei WiFi MiFi E535s-2 Netcom Router of Norway?
1. Make sure your Huawei WiFi MiFi E535s-2 Netcom (Norway) router is fully charged or connected to constant power supply.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable nNetwork SIM card on your E535s-2 Netcom (You have to use another than Netcom network SIM).
3. After changing the other network provider SIM on your Huawei E535, switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E535s-2 Netcom router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Huawei WiFi MiFi E535s-2 Netcom Norway router with PC and browse for 192.168.1.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei WiFi MiFi E535s-2 Netcom modem. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei WiFi MiFi E535s-2 Netcom Norway Router is unlocked forever.
You can also download the WiFi mobile partner software to create the profile as per your new network provider SIM.
Note : Don’t try to insert free or wrong code into your Huawei WiFi MiFi E535s-2 Netcom Norway router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.