Unlocking of Huawei E5836 MiFi Wi-Fi Telus Mobility router and E5836 Telcel E5 router have been already described. In the similar ways, unlocking of E5836 Panama Digicel is also possible.
How to Unlock Huawei E5836 WiFi MiFi Router of Panama Digicel?
1. Make sure your Huawei E5836 WiFi MiFi Router of Panama Digicel is fully charged or connected to constant power supply.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable network SIM card on your E5836 Digicel (e.g. another than Digicel SIM for Digicel Network wifi router) (You have to use another network provider SIM, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers SIM on your device, switch on the E5836 Digicel. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E5836 WiFi MiFi router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Huawei E5836 Digicel with PC using USB port of the router and browse for 192.168.0.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
or, if above step does not work then,
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei E5836 WiFi MiFi Router Panama Digicel. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E5836 WiFi MiFi Router of Panama Digicel is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert any free or wrong code into your Huawei E5836 WiFi MiFi Router of Panama Digicel, otherwise it will be locked permanently.