Unlocking of Etisalat E5331 Egypt Huawei Mobile Wifi router is possible with a correct SIMlock code. Now, unlocking of Tanzania Vodaphone Huawei E5331 router is also supported. In this post, we will share the unlocking of Vodaphone E5331 modem.
How to Unlock Tanzania Vodaphone Huawei Mobile WiFi E5331 Router?
1. Make sure your Tanzania Vodaphone locked Huawei mobile WiFi E5331 router is fully charged or connected to constant power supply.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable network SIM card on your Vodaphone Huawei E5331 router (You have to use another than Vodaphone network SIM card).
3. After changing the other network provider SIM on the E5331, switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Tanzania Vodaphone Huawei MiFi WiFi E5331 pocket router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Vodaphone E5331 with PC and browse for 192.168.1.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in E5331. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Tanzania Vodaphone locked Huawei mobile WiFi E5331 router is unlocked forever.
You can also download the WiFi mobile partner software and create the profile as per your new network provider SIM.
Note : Don’t try to insert any free or wrong code into your Tanzania Vodaphone Huawei mobile WiFi E5331 router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or pay 2.38$ for router code and mention model with IMEI in the transaction.