I keep writing good articles for unlocking Huawei, ZTE, Micromax, and Alcatel modems for free. I have already given so many solutions for Airtel, Aircel, Tata Docomo, BSNL, Vodafone, Idea, and Reliance modems. Today, I am writing an article about the Tata Docomo modem. How to unlock Tata DocomHuaweiei 3G E177 Data Card free of cost? It is such a simple trick and the best solution without a lapse of warranty.
Here is the tutorial for unlocking this data card. Just follow these simple steps, and your data card will be unlocked forever, and after that, you can use any network provider sim without any problem.
How to Unlock Tata Docomo’s Huawei E177 3G Data Card?
1. Note down the IMEI number of your Tata Docomo E177 Huawei data card.
2. Now download the Huawei Unlocker tool from the link provided at the end of the article.
3. Run the downloaded software.
4. Put your modem IMEI number in the Huawei box and click on the “Calculate” button to generate the flash code and NCK code, as shown below.
5. Now disconnect the internet, close the dashboard (connection manager or software) of the dongle, and unplug the modem from the computer or laptop.
6. Change the default SIM with another network provider and then again plug your modem into a computer or laptop.
7. Let the dashboard start itself, or just start the dashboard on your own.
8. After running the software, it will ask you to enter the SIMLock.
9. Enter the NCK code, and your dongle will be unlocked forever, so now you can enjoy high-speed internet with any other 2G or 3G network without any hassle.
Huawei E177 is also available in Sudan through the Zain network that comes with customized firmware. It can also be unlocked, but after changing the firmware, as mentioned in the post.