Huawei E177 comes in India by Tata Docomo, but has uncustomized firmware and can be unlocked easily with a SIMLock code. But in Sudan, E177 comes with customized firmware version 11.126.29.00.221 (Build: Apr 08 2013 17:13:50) and can not be unlocked without changing the firmware.
How to Unlock Huawei E177 Zain Sudan with Customized Firmware 11.126.29.00.221?
1. Download the firmware from the link which is provided at the end of the post.
2. Unzip it using WinRAR.
3. Connect your Zain E177 dongle to Windows PC and let it install all the drivers and software, which are required to run.
4. Once dashboard or software of the modem opens up, close it.
5. Now run “E177Update_11.126.25.00.221_B427.exe”.
6. It will ask you firmware code, which you can get by commenting with model and IMEI or generate from here.
7. Select “I accept the agreement”, click “Next” button.
9. Once the update is finished, change the SIM card with any another network.
10. Plug to PC again.
11. It will ask you for SIMlock or unlock code.
12. Enter the correct unlock code and your device will be unlocked forever.
Note: Unlock code is free, means code generated by Universal master tool will work with your Huawei E177 modem.