How to Unlock Vodafone ZTE K3565-Z Dongle Free of Cost?
1. Connect the K3565-Z modem to PC.
2. Open My Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM and copy the whole data in your PC.
3. Now, download QPST tool and install on your Windows PC.
4. Now, plug the modem into computer/laptop.
5. Launch the QPST tool by navigating to Start >> Programs >> QPST >> QPST Configuration.
6. Select the “Ports” tab.
6. Find the port labeled “USB/QC Diagnostic” and select it then click “OK”.
Note: If more than one “USB/QC Diagnostic” ports showing, then you must select the correct one by trying each one. If you will select the wrong one, then in “Modem selection” in the Step-7, you will not see “Unknown” phone.
10. After reading QPST, it will show up some files.
Now you must take backup of the existing content of the modem, which will be saved as a “ZTEMODEM.ISO”.
To take the backup, select the “ZTEMODEM.ISO” right-click on it and select “Copy File from Phone”.
12. QPST tool will start taking backup as ZTEMODEM.ISO in the selected folder. It may take up to 30 minutes.
13. After the backup has finished, select “ZTEMODEM.ISO”.
14. Right-click on the selected file and then select “delete” from the context menu.
14. After deleting the old ZTEMODEM.ISO, insert this one (NEW VERSION Aug-2010) by drag & drop.
Note: First unzip ISO from RAR file that contains the “ZTE Join Air” dashboard.
15. Now, wait till the new ZTEMODEM.ISO has been written to your device and then close QPST EFS Explorer. If asked to reset the device click on the “Yes”.