I have already shared Huawei Mobile Partner official linux drivers at here. You can also Download Linux drivers to support Dialog Huawei E1550 Modems. You can also download Mobile Parnter Huawei E303C Driver Dashboard Windows Linux (Aircel India). Today, I am sharing the article How to Install Huawei Data Card Driver in a Linux Fedora OS. In this article, we are sharing the Huawei drivers installation through FedoraCore 6.0 Linux distribution version.
Step by step guide to Install Huawei Data Card Driver in a Linux Fedora OS:
1. Download the Linux package from any link which is referred above.
2. Extract the package of the Linux Driver Tool for HUAWEI Data Card device on the Desktop of computer. Here, you will get the “driver” directory.
3. Now, open the Terminal tool and switch the user into administrator / super user (root).
4. Enter the drivers directory path of the Linux Driver Tool. For example, as the follows:
5. Type the command of “./install”, and make the path of the “driver” directory as the parameter, then click the “Enter” button to install the Linux Driver Tool.
6. Now within a few seconds all the linux drivers related to your Huawei mobile will be installed in Linux PC.
Enjoyed the article, then don’t forget to share with your friends via Facebook, Google + or Twitter.