I keep writing about different modem firmware update, software update and unlocking processes. Yesterday, I had shared with you “Download link of Firmware Update (Software) Huawei B683 Viva Bahrain WiFi Router. Today, I am sharing the article about Dodo Dashboard (Firmware) Upgrade. You can download the Dodo Dashboard (Firmware) update file from the download link which provided at the end of the article.
How to Update The Firmware (Software) of Alcatel AL300 Dodo Modem Free :
1. Download DoDoDashboardUpgrader.exe (official firmware download) from the download link which is provided at the end of the article.
2. Connect your Alcatel AL300 Dodo modem to PC and make sure there should be power off.
3. Let it install all the drivers and software install in PC which is required to run the modem.
4. Now double click on DoDoDashboardUpgrader.exe file to run the update file.
5. Once the Dodo Dashboard Upgrade tool is open a welcome screen will appear as below, please click Next to continue.
6. The upgrade tool will now begin decompressing the files required to upgrade your modems software, the status bar will indicate this.
7. When complete, please click the Start button to begin the upgrade. Please ensure that at this stage your modem is still connected to the computer.
8. Shortly after you will hear a beep sound and a message displaying INFO: Please remove device and retry!. At this point please disconnect the USB modem from the computer and wait 10 seconds before connecting the modem to the computer again.
9. Once the modem is connected to the computer again, it will automatically start downloading the new software on to the modem as seen below.
10. You should now see a screen displaying a confirmation that the upgrade has completed successfully as below. Please click the Exit button to close the update tool.
11. Finally you will need to uninstall and reinstall your AL300 modem software, once this is complete you should then be able to connect to your Dodo Mobile Wireless Broadband service.