I have already provided the unlocking solution of Huawei B593u 4G CPE router. Recently, in various countries customized firmware B593 routers have been released and do not allow to unlock it. This article is dedicated to those persons who are facing problem in unlocking his B593u devices.
Requirements of flashing the firmware of Huawei B593u 4G CPE router
4. Download and install WinRAR 3.80 or a later version in the default installation path C:\Program Files\WinRAR.
How to Flash the Firmware of Huawei B593u 4G CPE Router Free?
1. Connect the B593u to PC and assign the static IP address to the PC network port connected to the HUB to 192.168.1.5.
2. Open the downloaded Huawei B593 multicast upgrade software. Click on refresh to refresh the network card list, and then select the network card whose IP address is 192.168.1.5.
6. Click Start to start sending multicast packets.
7. After the successful upgrade is complete, all the five signal indicators will be ON on the router.
8. Now, Click Stop to stop sending multicast packets.
9. Close the multicast tool.
10. Power off the HUB and enjoy the B593 CPE router.
If your B593 4G CPE router does not allow the change or create the new APN, then
1. Open 192.168.254.254 and login as user (password @l03e1t3).
2. Go to System tab.
3. Find Upload Configuration File and choose file jhosherxx.conf from PC which you have already downloaded.
4. After uploading message will popup click ok and wait until the device reboots.
Now, you can easily create the profile in your B593 router.