How to Unlock Zain Huawei B593 (B593u-12) Router?
- Change the default SIM card with any other network provider.
2. Reset the device.
3. Plug to Windows PC with its default LAN (RJ45) cable.
4. Open its default IP address in the Internet Explorer browser or browse the http://192.168.1.1/en/cardlock.asp.
5. Log in to the B593 device with the admin username and password.
6. You should be able to see a SIMLock screen.
7. Key-in 8-digit correct unlock code.
8. Finally, click on the Submit button.
9. The device should be rebooted; if not, then reset it.
Now, you should be able to see the network of the inserted SIM card. Go to settings and configure the profile with the correct APN to browse the internet.
You may also try to unlock the device through FMC unlocker software.