I have already provided the unlocking solution of Huawei B593s 4G CPE router. Recently, in various countries customized firmware B593s routers have been released and does not allow to unlock it. This article is dedicated to those persons who are facing problem in unlocking his B593s devices.
1. Download unlocked firmware of Huawei B593s-22.
4. Download and install WinRAR 3.80 or a later version in the default installation path C:\Program Files\WinRAR.
How to Flash the Firmware of Huawei B593s 4G CPE LTE Router Free?
1. Connect the B593s to PC and assign the static IP address to the PC network port connected to the HUB to 192.168.1.5.
4. Below the File Path box, if the version number is displayed as the error information such as Error file version… or Analyse time-out…, it indicates that the upgrade package is incorrect.
5. Click Start to start sending multicast packets.
6. After the successful upgrade is complete, all the five signal indicators will be ON on the router.
7. Now, Click Stop to stop sending multicast packets.
8. Close the B593s multicast tool.
10. Power off the HUB and enjoy the B593s CPE router.
If your B593s 4G CPE router does not allow the change or create the new APN, then
1. Open 192.168.254.254 and login as ‘user’ user-name.
2. Go to System tab.
3. Find Upload Configuration File and choose file jhosherxx.conf from PC which you have already downloaded.
4. After uploading message will popup click ok and wait until the device reboots.
Now, you can easily create the profile in your B593s router.