Jio is the largest network provider in India that supports unlimited 4G internet. There are various Jio supported smartphones in India. Jio has also launched JioFi 4G router in India of Lyf brand. The biggest problem is that, if someone has purchased a JioFi router then he can not use it with other carriers. So, people are purchasing Huawei E5573s-606 and E5573cs-609, which comes locked to Idea and Airtel carrier. Both of these Huawei devices can be unlocked and are supported by Jio bands.
But, the problem is that, after unlocking of the device, its default APN does not allow to create a new profile. To create a profile or adding an APN, you need to change the WebUI. If someone does not want to change the default WebUI, but want to use the Jio SIM card, have to take the help of a Smartphone. In this post, we will share the steps to create a new profile in Huawei E5573s-606 or E5573cs-609 MiFi to use Jio SIM card.
How to Create a Jio Profile in Huawei E5573s-606 or E5573cs-609 MiFi?
1. Arrange a smartphone and enable WiFi.
2. Switch on E5573 with any working SIM card and connect to smartphone using its WiFi.
3. Install Huawei HiLink (Mobile WiFi).
4. Open the Huawei HiLink (Mobile WiFi) app.
5. Click on Settings Icon.
6. Select Network.
7. Click APN.
8. Here, you can find all the available APN Settings.
From the bottom corner click on “+New”.
9. You will see a Window APN Settings.
10. Write the following details:
Name : routerunlock
APN : jionet
11. Leave other fields blank.
12. Finally click on “Tick Mark”.
Now you have successfully created the profile of Jio and you are ready to connect to the internet.
It is now also possible to Add APN by PC, you can watch out this video: