You can unlock Airtel 4G E3272s-927 Huawei data-card and can convert Airtel Huawei E303h-1 dongle from non-hilink to hilink. We have also managed to unlock Airtel E3372H-607 and E5573s-606. Not only these are the success stories, we have also converted Airtel E3372H Huawei dongle into Hilink data-card. Our team has also got the success in converting Huawei E3276 Hilink modem into normal mode using firmware upgrade.
The whole story is that, newer Huawei modems comes in the market in two formats : hilink and non-hilink. Same model, suppose E303, you can find in market as non-hilink and also in hilink (connects to internet through webUI).
Huawei now usage same chip for Hilink modems, as well as non-hilink modems. So, we can convert hilink modem into non-hilink and vice-versa.
Note: If you have sufficient knowledge about the modems then only proceed with steps.
How to convert Airtel E3272 Huawei dongle in Hilink dongle?
1. Download Huawei E3272s 22.491.03.00.00 firmware.
2. Connect E3272 dongle to PC with USB port of Windows PC.
3. Let it install the drivers and software which is required to run the device.
4. Now, disconnect internet and close the software of modem.
5. Run the downloaded firmware upgrade.
6. It will ask you for firmware code, comment below with model and IMEI to get it.
7. Input the firmware code as password and proceed with next steps.
8. Wait till finish.
Note: Now, your dongle will be stopped working. Why? Because in your device, firmware is hi-link, but software is normal (Huawei Mobile Partner).
10. Install in PC.
11. Restart the PC, now data-card will be detected.
12. Now, download Huawei E3272s WebUI 17.100.08.00.03.
13. Run the downloaded webUI.
14. It will replace dongle Huawei Mobile Partner with Huawei WebUI.
15. It will automatically open the browser and redirect to configuration page.
Now configure the profile according to the new SIM and start connecting to internet.