If you are a regular visitor of routerunlock.com (renamed from unlock4modem.in), then you were finding new solutions day-by-day. Our team daily find a new solution and keep updated you. Recently, Airtel and Idea launched E3372H dongle in India, but noticeable thing was that Airtel E3372h-607 was normal, where Idea E3372h-607 is hi-link dongle. After doing the experiment, it was found that both are using same chip inside.
Then our team tried to convert it from normal to hi-link mode, and after that got success.
You might be interested in:
Note: If you not so familiar with PC and modem, then don’t proceed with steps, otherwise, you will make device dead. If you want conversion of the dongle from hi-link to normal mode and vice-versa, then the charge is only Rs. 300 (US$ 6). Rest things I will do remotely for you.
How to convert Airtel E3372H Huawei data card into Hilink data-card?
- Make sure you have full battery backup on your laptop or PC, then only proceed with next steps.
2. Download any supported firmware of Huawei E3372h.
3. Now, connect Airtel E3372H-607 modem to PC.
4. Disconnect internet (if connected from this dongle) and close the software / mobile partner.
5. Run the firmware update, which you have already downloaded in Step 2.
6. The firmware will ask you for the password (comment below with IMEI and model to get the flash code).
7. Input the password.
8. Click next.
9. Wait till finish.
Note: Now your modem will stop working. PC will be not able to detect it.
11. Install in PC.
13. You will get a sound when PC will detect it.
Note: If PC does not detect it, then restart the PC. Under ports, you will get some FC interface installed.
14. Now run the Huawei E3372h-153 WEBUI 17.100.13.01.03.
15. After completion of successfully webUI update, it will automatically open the browser with http://192.168.8.1.
16. Here, go to setting and configure the profile, according to the new SIM.
Now your Airtel E3372H-607 normal modem has been successfully converted into Hilink dongle.