How to Unlock Huawei E5172As-22 (Zain Saudi) LTE CPE Router?
1. Change the default SIM card with any another network provider SIM (insert other than Zain SIM card).
2. Reset the device with its Reset button.
3. Plug the device to the computer with its default LAN cable.
4. Switch ON the device.
5. A page with default IP address will be automatically opened (192.168.8.1/192.168.1.1).
6. Login to the device with admin username.
7. It should automatically direct you to the unlocking page, if not, then go to setting and search option for SIMLock / unlock.
8. Enter the correct 8-digit unlock code into the “SIMlock” text box.
9. Click Apply.
10. Your device should be automatically rebooted, if not then reset it again.
11. Now you should be able to see the network of inserted SIM card.
12. Create a new profile according to the new sim and connect to the internet.
Note: Don’t use any free/wrong codes into Zain Saudi Arabia Huawei E5172As-22 LTE CPE Huawei WiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. Pay 2.38 USD through PayPal and mention model with IMEI in the transaction.