How to Unlock Huawei Mobile WiFi Orange Uganda E5251 (E5251s-2) Router?
1. Make sure your Orange Uganda locked Huawei E5251 (E5251s-2) router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable network SIM card on your Huawei mobile WiFi Orange Uganda E5251s-2 router (You have to use another network provider SIM, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the other network provider SIM on your Huawei E5251s-2, switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei Orange E5251 (E5251s-2) router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Huawei MiFi WiFi Orange E5251 (E5251s-2) modem with PC and browse for 192.168.1.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in the Huawei E5251s-2 Orange. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei mobile WiFi Orange Uganda E5251 (E5251s-2) router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert any free or wrong codes into your Orange Uganda Huawei E5251 (E5251s-2) router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from our server.