How to Unlock Huawei Wind Canada E5251 Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei Wind Canada E5251 router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable network SIM card on your Huawei E5251 router (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network provider SIM on your Huawei device, switch ON the E5251. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Establish a WiFi connection to Huawei Wind Canada E5251 router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Huawei Wind E5251 modem to PC and browse for its default IP address 192.168.0.1 login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei Wind Canada E5251 router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei Wind Canada E5251 mobile WiFi MiFi Router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert free or wrong codes into your Huawei Wind E5251 router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or place an order at routerunlock.com.