How to Unlock Huawei Mobile WiFi E5372 Smart Philippines?
1. Make sure your Huawei pocket WiFi E5372 Smart router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable Network SIM card on your Smart E5372 device (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E5372 router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Huawei mobile WiFi E5372 Smart (Philippines) with PC and go to 192.168.0.1 and login to your device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei mobile wifi E5372 Smart Philippines. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei mobile wifi E5372 Smart Philippines is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert free or wrong codes into your Huawei mobile wifi E5372 Smart Philippines, otherwise it will be locked permanently.
After the unlock of your wifi device, download latest WiFi mobile partner and install it in PC. Now connect using USB cable to PC and create the profile as per new network provider.