“Smart” carrier of Philippines offering Huawei E5573s-320 in the country, which comes with firmware version 21.316.03.00.238 and WebUI / software version 17.100.14.01.238. In the previous post, we have already mentioned that it can not be unlocked with the normal process. Today, we have personally unlocked it and writing in details.
Basically, we will use all the firmware which earlier we had used in the unlocking of Airtel India E5573s-606 Huawei router, but here boot shot is compulsory and needs some other extra steps, then you will be able to unlock this device.
Files required for unlocking of Huawei E5573s-320 (Smart Philippines)?
4. DC Unlocker
How to Unlock Huawei E5573s-320 (Smart Philippines) mobile WiFi router [Free]?
Once you have downloaded above mentioned files, you are ready for unlocking of Smart E5573s-320 mifi router.
1. Unscrew or dismantle the device.
2. Arrange one small wire.
3. Let the battery inside the device.
4. Touch boot pin and ground with wire.
5. Now, connect USB with the device and then to PC.
You can read in details about shot the boot here.
6. It will create a sound and you can see a COM port under device manager.
If it is in yellow color, means drivers are not installed properly. Install Huawei Mobile Partner and yellow mark will be no more.
7. Now download the Balong Tool.
8. Click on “Detect” button.9. Once COM port is detected, browse for the file in loader.
10. Finally, press the “Load” button.
11. Once progress bar is full, another COM ports will be activated.
12. Now update the device with firmware version 21.110.99.03.00.
Update : Now Smart Philippines Huawei E5573s-320 router with firmware version 21.316.03.00.238 can be unlocked without opening the screws. We are offering it totally free for personal use.