“Smart” carrier of Philippines offering Huawei E5573s-320 in the country, which comes with firmware version 21.316.03.00.238 and WebUI / software version 17.100.14.01.238. We have already mentioned that it cannot be unlocked with the normal process in the previous post. Today, we have personally opened it and writing in detail.
Basically, we will use all the firmware we had earlier used to unlocking the Airtel India E5573s-606 Huawei router. Still, here boot shot is compulsory and needs some other extra steps, then you will be able to unlock this device.
Files required for unlocking of Huawei E5573s-320 (Smart Philippines)?
4. DC Unlocker
How to Unlock Huawei E5573s-320 (Smart Philippines) mobile WiFi router [Free]?
Once you have downloaded the above-mentioned files, you are ready for unlocking of Smart E5573s-320 mifi router.
1. Unscrew or dismantle the device.
2. Arrange one small wire.
3. Let the battery inside the machine.
4. Touch boot pin and ground with wire.
5. Now, connect the USB with the device and then to the PC.
You can read in detail about shot the boot here.
6. It will create a sound, and you can see a COM port under the device manager.
If it is in yellow color, it means drivers are not installed correctly. Install Huawei Mobile Partner, and the yellow mark will be no more.
7. Now download the Balong Tool.
8. Click on the “Detect” button.
9. Once the COM port is detected, browse for the file in the loader.
10. Finally, press the “Load” button.
11. Once the progress bar is full; another COM port will be activated.
12. Now update the device with firmware version 21.110.99.03.00.
Update: Now Smart Philippines Huawei E5573s-320 router with firmware version 21.316.03.00.238 can be unlocked without opening the screws. We are offering it totally free for personal use.