I keep writing as and when I get any new solution. Today, I have got the solution to reset the password of Huawei E5331 WiFi MiFi router login password. I have previously written the article to Reset Huawei Router Password to Default using Gateway R Assist. But, Huawei Gateway R Assist software can only reset the Huawei router which comes with LAN port, means you can use Gateway R Assist tool to reset the password to its default in Huawei B260a, Huawei B970, Huawei B970B, Huawei B683, Huawei B660, etc.
Resetting the password of Huawei E5331 WiFi MiFi router does not involve any software or tool. Only you have to follow some easy steps and after a few minutes, your Huawei router password will be reset to its default.
How to reset the password of Huawei E5331 WiFi Mobile Router to its default?
1. Switch ON the Huawei E5331 MiFi WiFi router.
2. Open the back side cover of your Huawei E5331 MiFi router.
3. Now you will find the Reset button beside the power key of your Huawei router as you can see in the above screenshot.
4. Now using a pin or with the help of any another thing, press and hold the Reset button for five seconds.
5. Now your Huawei E5331 MiFi Router will automatically restart.
6. Now your Huawei E5331 MiFi router password is reset to its default value.
Default username of Huawei E5331 MiFi Router is admin and password is also admin. After resetting your router you can log in to router panel using username admin and password as admin.
To unlock your Huawei E5331 MiFi Router you can follow this guide.
You can download the firmware update for your Huawei E5331 router from here.