Unlocking of E8372 is very easy, just change the sim and plug to PC, it will ask you SIMLock / NCK Code / unlock code. Enter the correct code and you have done it. But, unlocking of Huawei E8372h-153 and E8372h-608 Wingles are not so easy task yet, you have to go through big steps.
First download the following files in your PC:
- Huawei E5573 and E8372 COM port switcher
- Huawei Debug Mode
- Firmware with WebUI of Huawei E8372h-153 21.110.99.04.00 (Normal)
How to Flash Huawei E8372h-153 and E8372h-608 Wingles:
- Connect your E8372 to PC and browse for http://192.168.8.1/ through default internet explorer, it should be accessible.
- Now, run Huawei E5573 and E8372 COM port switcher to get device in COM ports mode. (Note: After running you can check COM ports of Huawei devices in Computer Management of your PC. Open Device Manager, in COM Ports section you must see several new COM ports, such as FC – Application Interface and FC – PC UI Interface. If you don’t see them – download Huawei mobile partner (latest version) and install it in PC. Now, update the drivers or restart the PC, drivers will be updated.)
- Now run FcSerialDrv.
- Now, disconnect the internet. Close the browser. Run the firmware update / download file. (Note: It will ask you unlock code, leave comment with IMEI to get the firmware code which is required to flash the device or you can also generate from Universal Master Code.)
6. Wait, till firmware successfully update.
How to Generate Hash code from E8372h-153 and E8372h-608 Wingle?
- Now, download DC unlocker.
- Detect your E8372 modem under DC unlocker.
- Go to the end of the result.
- Now type “AT^NVRDEX=50503,0,128” (without quotes) and press enter from keyboard.
5. Now, it will show NV codes in hash format. Copy and keep it in a notepad format. Hash code will be converted into unlock code and after receiving the payment it will be mailed back to you.
Unlock code charge is only 6 USD, which you can pay through PayPal, payza, or perfect money.
Update: Telma network of Madagascar is also providing E8372h-153 which comes with hardware version: CL1E8372HM, firmware 21.210.03.02.187 and WebUI 17.100.09.02.187. It also unlocked successfully.
Update II: If your Huawei E8372H-153 is locked to O2 U.K. then there is no need to follow the above-mentioned procedure. If the device is asking for unlock code after changing the SIM card then you can directly place an order at here.
Update III: If your Huawei E8372h-608 is locked to Telstra Australia, there is no need to follow above-mentioned procedure, you can directly place an order here.