Huawei has released a new Hi-Link data-card, which model No. is E3370. The Huawei E3370 is a 4G dongle, which is the sister model of E3372 LTE 3G 4G USB STICK, which can provide download link up to 100 Mbps and upload link can be established up to 50 Mbps. It comes with 2×2 MIMO Two external antenna ports, a microSD card slot, and a standard size sim card slot. When you will remove the cover of the data card, you will see written as E3372S-153. It is currently available only in Russia, which is locked to Beeline operator.
When you will check it under DC unlocker, you will get results like below:
Found modem: E3370
Model: Huawei _Unknown router_
IMEI: 8661330 ********
Serial NR. : L8FDW15321 ******
Hardware ver. : CL1E3372SM Ver.A
Web UI version: 16.100.05.08.161
SIM Lock status: Locked
Wrong codes entered: 166 (unlock attempts left: 100)
How to unlock Huawei E3370 Beeline Dongle of Russia?
- Change the default SIM with another network carrier SIM.
- Plug the modem into PC.
- Let it install the drivers and software on your computer. (If you are using it the first time.)
- When dashboard / WebUI of the device will open it will ask you unlock code / SIMLock code / NCK.
- Insert correct 8 digit unlock code and click OK.
- Now, unplug and plug the device again to PC.
- Now, you will see the network of inserted SIM card.
- Your device is successfully unlocked.
Note: Unlock code of Huawei E3370 (E3372S-153) is not free. While making payment, mention model with IMEI in the transaction.