ZTE is well know modem and manufacture, like Novatel. Recently, Smart Bro network has launched its new update for ZTE MF100 modem, which can be downloaded from the download link which is provided at the end of the article. Old ZTE devices can be unlocked using DC Unlocker cracked version, whereas for new devices there is no tricks is available. You have to purchase DC credits to unlock the latest ZTE devices. Today, I will share with you Smart Bro ZTE MF100 Modem official firmware update, which download link is provided at the end of the article. As, you might already know that latest firmware comes with various bugs and new features enabled, hence it is recommended that you should keep updated your device with latest firmware and software.
The main features and specifications of ZTE MF 100 Dongle :
- Network : GSM
- Band : UMTS : 2100 MHz
- Band : EDGE / GPRS / GSM : 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Data speeds : on UMTS Service up to 3.6 Mbps download / 0.38 Mbps upload
- Micro SD card slot : up to 8GB supported
- SMS : Text message
- Supported OS : Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 and MAC OS X
- Dimension : 66 x 25 x 10.9mm.
- Weight : 30g
As you can see, Smart Bro ZTE MF100 data card can download upto the maximum of 3.6 Mbps, whereas its upload limit is 0.38 Mbps only, hence it is not recommended product in today scenarios.
How to update the firmware of Smart Bro ZTE MF100 Modem :
- Download the upgrade patch from below download link and save it in your PC/Laptop.
- If you are using a Laptop, please make sure that you have enough battery life to avoid any interruption during the upgrade process.
- Plug your Smart Bro ZTE MF100 dongle is PC and let it install all the software and drivers which is required to run the MF100 dongle by PC.
- Now disconnect from the internet (if already connected) and close the Smart Bro Plug It (MF100) software before the update/upgrade.
- Now double click and downloaded file and follow the on-screen commands to update the device.
- After a few minutes your device will be updated with latest software as well as firmware.