TP-Link TL-MR3220 Wireless N Router is new product from its manufactures, which is compatible to latest 4G LTE technology. The TL-MR3220 3G/4G Wireless N Router allows to share a 3G/4G mobile broadband connection via wired as well as wireless connections. Just connect a 3G or 4G USB modem to the routers, a Wi-Fi hotspot is instantly established, via which multiple devices can access the Internet and share data and applications wirelessly. TP-LINK’s 3G/4G Router provides users with both 3G/4G Preferred and WAN Preferred back-up modes, while other brands provide one or the other. This brings users a high degree of flexibility when users are setting up the networks with considering connection costs and length of downtime.
Compatible with LTE/HSPA+/HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS/EVDO USB modems, tested in the field
3G/4G and WAN connection Backup guarantees an “Always-online” Internet connection
Easy wireless security encryption at a push of the WPS button
Bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
Complying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, the TP-Link TL-MR3220 Wireless N Router can establish a wireless network with transmission speeds of up to 150 Mbps. The TL-MR3220 provides WPA/WPA2 encryption (Both Personal and Enterprise), created by the WI-FI Alliance, promoting interpret-abilities and security for WLAN, to protect your wireless N link from all the malicious intruders.
The TL-MR3220 features blazing fast 4G speeds and backward compatible with 200+ 3G modems, allowing users to share a 3G/4G mobile broadband with family and friends via wired or wireless connection.
The key features of TP-Link TL-MR3220 Wireless N Router :
- Blazing 4G speeds and backward compatible with 200+ 3G modems
- 3G/4G and WAN failover guarantees an ‘always-online’ Internet connection
- Wireless N speed up to 150Mbps for a robust Wi-Fi network
- Supports PPPoE, Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPTP, L2TP Cable Internet Access
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2 and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption
- Wireless security encryption easily at the push of the WPS button
- WDS wireless bridge provides seamless bridging to expand your wireless network
- IP based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
- Parental Control allows parents or administrators to establish restricted access policies for children or staff
The main hardware specifications and features of TP-Link TL-MR3220 Wireless N Router :
1. Interface : USB 2.0 Port for LTE/HSPA+/HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS/EVDO USB Modem, One 10/100Mbps WAN Port, Four 10/100 Mbps LAN Ports, support the auto-Negotiation and auto-MDI/MDIX
2. Buttons : WPS /Reset Button, Wireless On/Off Switch, Power On/Off Button
3. External Power Supply : 9VDC /0.85A
4. Dimensions ( W x D x H ) : 8*5.4*1.7 in. (204*138*44 mm)
5. Antenna Type : Omni directional, Detachable, Reverse SMA
6. Antenna Gain : 5dBi
7. Wireless Standards : IEEE 802.11n*, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
8. Wireless Frequency : 2.4-2.4835GHz
9. Wireless EIRP : <20dBm
10. Wireless Security : Supports 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK,Wireless MAC Filtering
11. Modulation Technology : DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM
12. Security : NAT Firewall, SPI Firewall, MAC / IP / Packet / Application / URL Filtering, Denial of Service(DoS), SYN Flooding, Ping of Death
13. Management : Web Based Configuration(HTTP), Web Based Firmware Upgrade
14. System Requirements : Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
15. Operating Temperature : 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
16. Storage Temperature : -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
17. Operating Humidity : 10%~90% non-condensing
18. Storage Humidity : 5%~90% non-condensing
You can download the latest firmware of TP-Link TL-MR3220 Wireless N Router from the download link which is provided at the end of the article. Before proceeding with firmware update, check your router firmware version.
If you are planning to purchase a new router then check online for latest prices and also check out D-Link routers, which also release routers like TP-Link. Also, it is worth mentioning that 4G LTE network is compatible with TP-Link TL-MR3220 Wireless N Router V2 only.