I had previously written article about unlocking of Vodafone Romania R210 Huawei WiFi MiFi router and Vodafone Vodacom R210 Huawei WiFi MiFi router. Recently one person approached me and told that DC Unlocker and cardLock unlock tool both is unable to detect the latest R210 Huawei WiFi MiFi router. When there is no software is detecting the router and also there is no place to insert the unlock code in settings also. So, people are unable to unlock R210. But, now we have got the way through which you can detect the latest Vodafone Vodacom R210 Huawei router and also you can easily unlock your router.
How to detect and unlock the Vodafone Vodacom R210 Huawei WiFi MiFi Router?
Instruction for Windows XP:
1. Go to network connection properties and find how R210 modem connection (Windows Mobile-based Internet Sharing Device) named there.
2. Click “Advanced” > “Advanced settings”.
3. List of all connections will appear and move R210 modem connection to the bottom of this list by using arrows. After that Click “OK”.
4. Now disconnect the router and connect it again and follow the normal procedure which is mentioned above. Now you can unlock your router with DC Unlocker software or CardLock unlock tool also.
Instruction for Windows 7
1. Go to network connection properties and click on change adapter settings.
2, Find how Vodafone R210 modem connection (Windows Mobile-based Internet Sharing Device) is named there.
3. Click Organize > Layout > Menu bar.
4. Click Advanced > Advanced settings.
5. List of all connections will appear. Move HiLink modem connection to the bottom of this list by using arrows. Now Click “Ok”.
6. Now disconnect your R210 Vodafone Huawei WiFi MiFi router and connect it again.
Now you can unlock your Vodafone (Vodacom) R210 Huawei WiFi MiFi router easily.
Note : Don’t enter any free or wrong code into your Vodafone or Vodacom R210 WiFi MiFi router. If the procedure works for you, then pay 2.38 USD through PayPal and mention model with IMEI in the transaction.