How to Unlock Vodacom Huawei R210 WiFi Pocket Router?
1. Make sure your Vodacom Huawei R210 WiFi Pocket Router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable Network sim on your Vodacom Huawei R210 Pocket Router (e.g. another than Vodacom SIM for Vodacom Network router) SIM card into the device. (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Vodafone Vodacom Huawei R210 WiFi Pocket Router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android Device.
5. Connect your Vodafone Vodacom Huawei R210 WiFi Pocket Router with PC using USB port of the router and browse for http://192.168.0.1 and login to your device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
or, if above step does not work then,
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Vodafone Vodacom Huawei R210 WiFi Pocket Router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Vodacom Huawei R210 WiFi Pocket Router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert wrong codes into your Vodafone Vodacom Huawei R210 WiFi Pocket Router otherwise it will be locked permanently. If your device is asking for unlock code as described in the above procedures, then place an order.