If you are an owner of Huawei R210 Romania Vodafone WiFi pocket router then you have come on nice place to unlock your Huawei R210 Romania Vodafone WiFi pocket router here. You can get here every type of unlocking solutions of Huawei, ZTE, Alcatel, Micromax, etc modems.
How to unlock Huawei R210 Romania Vodafone WiFi Pocket router:
1. Make sure your Huawei R210 Romania Vodafone WiFi Pocket Router Gateway is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable Network sim on your Huawei R210 Romania Vodafone WiFi Pocket Router (e.g. another than Vodafone).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to R210 with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android Device (for the best results, use Windows computer).
5. Connect your Huawei R210 with PC using USB port of the router and go to http://192.168.0.1 and login to your device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
or if above step does not work then,
Open up Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei R210. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei R210 Romania Vodafone WiFi pocket router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert wrong codes into your Huawei R210 Romania Vodafone WiFi pocket otherwise it will be locked permanently. Make sure that device is asking for SIMLock code / NCK, then place an order.