Today, we have successfully unlocked Huawei E3372h-153 (Mobitel Sri Lanka), which is a non-hilink modem as it has firmware version 21.180.09.01.393 (starting 21 indicates non-hilink) and using software / dashboard version TPS23.015.05.03.393 MAC23.015.05.03.393 LNX23.015.11.00.393.
In India, Airtel locked E3372h-607 data-card also comes in non-hilink format, which can be converted in hilink mode using firmware and WebUI. Today, I have converted Huawei E3372h-153 Mobitel (Sri Lanka) dongle in hi-link modem.
Note : It may damage your dongle. If you are not a technical person then I can process it remotely, the charge is only 6 USD. After converting into Hi-link mode, you will get download speed up to 150 Mbps and upload speed up to 50 Mbps.
How to Convert Non-Hilink Huawei E3372h-153 Mobitel to Hilink Modem?
- Connect Huawei E3372h-153 to Windows PC.
2. Let it install the default dashboard, which is required to run this data-card.
4. Disconnect the internet and close the software of the dongle or mobile partner, if any running.
5. Extract the firmware using WinRAR to PC and run the setup file.
6. It will ask you password, you can get via comment, by mentioning model and IMEI or you can generate from universal master code software.
7. Input the firmware code as password.
8. Click next.
9. Wait till finish.
Note: Now your modem will stop working.
11. Extract it using WinRAR and run the setup file.
12. Wait till finish wizard.
13. Now, it will automatically open the browser and you can see the network if you have the SIM inside.
Now, you E3372H-153 is converted into hilink modem. Create the profile according to the new SIM and enjoy.
Note : Only proceed with above steps, if your dongle is already unlocked.