Convert Huawei K3765 to E1762 via Firmware Update – I keep writing about Huawei modem unlocking solutions. Today, I have got the solution of Vodafone K3765 modem. Users who own a modem of Vodafone Huawei K3765 can now convert it to Huawei E1762 via firmware upgrade so that it can be used with other SIM Operators means Unlocking the modem. To convert this modem into E1762 all you need to do is update the firmware in accordance with K3765. During the firmware update only Vodafone K3765 Huawei modem will be unlocked.
Step by step guide to Convert Huawei K3765 to E1762 via Firmware Update :
- Make sure that there is power fluctuation in between the process, because your modem may be dead forever.
- Download firmware update K3765_to_E1762Update_11.126.13.00.00.B418.zip from the download link which is provided at the end of the article.
- Now unzip the downloaded firmware using winzip or winrar software.
- Now plug your Vodafone K3765 Huawei modem and let it install the all drivers and software.
- Now disconnect from the internet and close the software of the modem.
- Now run the Firmware Update and Just Accept the Terms And Conditions and click On Next.
- Now the firmware update will search for the device / modem (Vodafone K3765 Huawei modem).
- After completing the search it will show every details about your modem which is connected to computer / laptop. Click on Next.
- Now Click on start.
- Now it will ask password for updating the Device. Here you input the Flash Code generated by Huawei Code Calculator (Huawei Code Calculator software download link is provided at the end of the article).
- Now Click on Next and wait until firmware has been downloaded into your modem.
- After all the process will show a message as Update Success.
You are Done. Now You have successfully updated the firmware for your Modem. Now your modem has been upgraded from K3765 to E1732 and unlocked for any network.
Download firmware update (K3765_to_E1762Update_11.126.13.00.00.B418.zip)