Like the older version Windows, the latest Windows 10 also comes with a bunch of mouse pointers. Of course, the default black and white cursor are quite well, but you can also install a third party pointers. Default Windows 10/8/7 cursors also allow you to change the default size and color of the mouse pointer.
How to change mouse pointers scheme in Windows 10?
1. Right-click on the empty area of Windows 10 desktop and click “Personalize” to open Personalization section of Settings app.
3. Click the “Mouse pointer settings”. It will open “Mouse Properties” window.
4. Go to “Pointers” tab.
5. Click drop-down of “Scheme”.
6. Here you will see the default Pointers scheme as well as manually installed.
7. Select the desired scheme.
8. Click Apply then OK.
Good Luck, now you can enjoy new pointers.