How to unlock ZTE Modem?
1. Download and run the NCK code calculator software to calculate the unlock code of your modem.
2. Keep the software running.
3. Open the back SIM cover of the modem and write the IMEI number of your modem.
4. Now select the ZTE tab from software, which is already running.
5. Enter the IMEI number of your ZTE modem and click on calculate to generate the unlock code.
6. Now copy the NCK code.
7. NCK is the unlock code for unlocking your ZTE modem.
8. Change the SIM in ZTE modem and connect to PC.
9. It will open the dongle ZTE software and will ask for NCK.
10. Enter the code which you have noted down.
11. Click OK to unlock it.
How to Unlock ZTE Phone?
1. Generate the unlock code via the same software as we have mentioned above.
2. Remove the SIM card and try to enter this code ###825*09#.
3. Now your phone will prompt for the code.
4. Enter the code to unlock your ZTE phone.
5. If above method code doesn’t work then you can try *983*8284#.
Now you have successfully unlocked ZTE phone and modem.
This code will not work with the latest ZTE modem/router/phone. For the latest devices, you need to purchase the code.