Vodafone is very popular network and recently after the success of Vodafone K5005 (Huawei E398) modem, the firm has launched Vodafone K5150 in the local market. It is Huawei make. This is a 4G LTE dongle. It supports up to 150 megabits per second download and up to 50 Mbit/s upload.
How to Unlock Vodafone K5150 Huawei 4G LTE Stick Modem?
1. Connect Vodafone K5150 Huawei 4G LTE Stick modem to PC and let it install the required drivers and software.
2. Connect to the internet and download the Vodafone K5150 Huawei 4G LTE Stick dongle unlocker software from the link which is provided at the end of the article.
3. Now close the dashboard/software/connection manager of your Vodafone K5150 Huawei modem.
4. Now run the downloaded software.
5. Now you will see your modem IMEI in the front of IMEI:.
6. Put the unlock code in the Unlock Code box and click on OK button.
7. Now your modem will be unlocked forever.
8. Now you are ready to use your Vodafone K5150 Huawei 4G LTE Stick dongle with any another network provider SIM.
Note: Don’t try any free or wrong code into the Vodafone K5150 Huawei data card, otherwise it will be locked permanently. While paying mention model with IMEI in the transaction.
You might be interested in firmware and software update also.