Orange Poland has launched Huawei E5573s-320 and it also comes with customized firmware, however after changing the default SIM with another network provider SIM, the device asks for unlock code.
Since, E5573s-320 comes with Auth v4, the device can not be unlocked without flashing. It comes with WEBUI v17.100.11.00.159 and firmware version 21.200.11.00.159.
Unlocking procedure for Orange Poland Huawei E5573s-320 is same as described for E5573s-606 Airtel devices.
Basically, you need to download the following software:
3. DC Unlocker
How to unlock Orange Poland Huawei E5573s-320 MiFi WiFi router?
- Connect Orange E5573s-320 to PC with default USB cable.
2. If browser opens, then disconnect the internet and close it.
3. Now run the firmware 21.110.99.03.00.
Note: It will ask you password, comment below with model and IMEI to get it free.
4. Wait till finish.
5. Now, install Huawei Mobile partner in PC.
6. Restart the PC.
7. Now run DC Unlocker and detect your device under it.
8. Go to the end of the result and paste “AT^NVRDEX=50503,0,128” (without quotes) and press enter from the keyboard.
Note: Same time, pay 6 USD through PayPal button of this site and mention model with IMEI in the transactions. Your device NV codes will be converted into the unlock code and will be emailed back you within 8 hrs.
Note: Device will be unstable, don’t worry.
Soon after getting the unlock code, update your Orange Poland E5573s-320 with firmware version 21.180.17.00.00. Now, put any another network SIM card in the device. Login to the device using admin / admin. It will redirect you to the unlocking page. Enter here 8 digit unlock code which you have got in email. Now, your device is successfully unlocked and can be used with any another network provider SIM as well as default SIM.