I had already written about the unlocking of Huawei E5836 MiFi (Panama Digicel) and Huawei E5836 Mobile Wi-Fi (Telus Mobily) router. Unlocking of Huawei E5836 which is locked Georgia Magti is also possible, since it comes with un-customized firmware. You need a correct SIMlock code and a few minutes time.
How to unlock Huawei E5836 Georgia Magti WiFi Mobile Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei E5836 Georgia Magti WiFi mobile router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable Network SIM card on your Huawei E5836 (Georgia Magti) WiFi mobile router (e.g. another than Magti SIM for Magti Network router).
3. After changing the other carrier SIM card, switch on it. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E5836 Georgia Magti WiFi mobile router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect your Huawei E5836 WiFi router with PC using USB port of router and browse for http://192.168.0.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
or, if above step does not work then,
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8-digit unlock code in your Huawei E5836 Georgia Magti pocket router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E5836 Georgia Magti WiFi Mobile Router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert any free/wrong codes into your Huawei E5836 Georgia Magti WiFi Mobile Router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.
You can also purchase this device through Movilnet of Venezuela. It comes with firmware version 696.11.73.01.111.