How to Unlock Huawei E5857 WiFi Mobile Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei E5857 router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable network SIM card on the E5857 (e.g. another than Viva SIM for Viva MiFi) (You have to use another network provider SIM, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers SIM on your Huawei E5857, switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E5857 modem with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Huawei E5857 MiFi router with PC and browse for 192.168.1.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei E5857 pocket router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E5857 WiFi mobile router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert any free or wrong codes into your Huawei E5857 router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.