Today, I unlocked one E5172As-22 Huawei Zain of Saudi Arabia. Like other Huawei FMC routers, as I had mentioned in the unlocking of B683 Orange Uganda, with the help of FMC unlocker, you can not unlock E5172s-22 router. You can unlock E5172s-515, E5172As-22, and E5172s-920 WiFi router if it asks for SIMLock code after changing the SIM card. Other routers which come with USB port like E5331, E5332, E5776, E5830, E583x, E585U-82, E585, E586, E587, E612/E618 and various other R series routers like R201, R210, can be easily unlocked by card lock unlock tool. But, to unlock E5172s-22, E5172s-515, E5172As-22 and E5172s-920 WiFi router there is no tool available.
How to Unlock E5172s-22, E5172s-515, E5172As-22 and E5172s-920 WiFi Router?
1. Change the default SIM card with any another network provider.
2. Connect to PC with its default LAN cable.
3. Open the default webpage of the E5172 router.
4. Login to the device with admin username and password.
5. Search option for SIMLock and enter the 8-digit unlock code.
6. Click OK.
Once device accepted the code, it will be unlocked forever. Now create a new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to the net.
Note: Don’t use any free/wrong codes into Huawei E5172s-22, E5172s-515, E5172As-22 or E5172s-920, otherwise it will be locked permanently.