Today, I unlocked one Saudi Arabia E5172 (e5172As-22) Zain WiFi Router. Like other Huawei FMC routers, as mentioned in the unlocking of B683 Orange Uganda, Saudi Arabian E5172 (E5172As-22) Zain WiFi router can also be unlocked. Other routers which come with USB port like Huawei E5331, Huawei E5332, Huawei E5776s, Huawei E5830, Huawei E583x, Huawei E585U-82, Huawei E585, Huawei E586, Huawei E587, Huawei E612/E618 and various other R series routers like R201, R210, these can also be unlocked easily. But, to unlock E5172As-22, Huawei modem code writer or CardLock unlock tool software will not work.
Saudi Arabia E5172 (e5172As-22) Zain WiFi router can not be unlocked with FMC unlocker software.
How to Unlock Saudi Arabian E5172 (E5172As-22) Zain WiFi Router [FREE]?
1. Disconnect the internet and eject the router from PC.
2. Reset it once.
3. Change the default SIM card with any another network provider.
4. Switch on Zain E5172As-22 router.
5. Connect to PC with default LAN cable.
6. Browse its default IP address (192.168.x.x).
7. Login to the device with admin/admin.
8. It should redirect you to the unlocking page, if not then search option for SIMLock.
9. Enter the 8-digit code which is provided by routerunlock.com.
10. Click OK.
Now your Zain Huawei E5172As-22 router is unlocked forever. Create a new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to the internet.
Note: Since it is free of cost, you need to mention IMEI, model, network, and country on which the device is locked. Our team will update it with correct unlock code of Zain Saudi Arabia Huawei E5172As-22.