Prestigio has released firmware v1.0.11 for his tablet MultiPad 4 Quantum 10.1 3G. The software (firmware) update can be downloaded from the download link which is provided at the end of the article.
Firmware of Prestigio MultiPad 4 Quantum can be updated through two different methods : OTA or via PC. According to the official website, through OTA it will not erase the data.
How to update the firmware v1.0.11 in Prestigio MultiPad 4 Quantum 10.1 3G :
OTA Procedures :
- Connect to the Internet using your device;
- Go to Settings -> About Tablet -> System updates -> Check Now;
- Then accept the firmware file for downloading;
- Follow further instructions that pop-up on the screen.
Through Personal Computer :
- Download the firmware file from the link which is provided at the end of the article;
- Extract (decompress) all files from the archive (the folder);
- Use the user manual for upgrading which is included inside the archive.
What is new in firmware v1.0.11 of Prestigio MultiPad 4 Quantum 10.1 3G ? :
1. MultiStore Prestigio is now available;
2. Prestigio apps updated;
3. Translations improved;
4. APN and SPN lists updated;
5. Small stability fixes;