Prestigio has released a firmware (software) update for his flagship tablet, MultiPad 4 Diamond 7.85 3G, which (16GB variant) is listed in its official store in Black colour with a tag price €189.
The new Prestigio MultiPad 4 Diamond 7.85 3G is powered by 1.20 GHz Quad-Core processor with 1 GB DDR3 RAM. G-Sensor, Video Accelerator, Bluetooth, WiFi, 3.5mm Jack, 3D Accelerometer, OpenGL 2.0, microUSB Charging, FM Radio, GPS, Phone calls and messaging are additional features of this slate.
MultiPad 4 Diamond 7.85 3G is built with Glass/Aluminum, sports a 7.85″ (20 cm) IPS LCD Capacitive multi touch screen with 1024×768 pixels of resolution. It comes with 16GB internal storage (32GB variant is also available), which is further expandable with memory card (up to 32GB).
Prestigio MultiPad 4 Diamond 7.85 3G runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS with 4700 mAh Lithium Ion Polymer battery. Card Reader, Microphone, Stereo Speakers, GSM Module and FM radio are built-in with devices.
Key features and specs of Prestigio MultiPad 4 Diamond 7.85 3G :
- 1.20 GHz Quad-Core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 7.85″ (20 cm) IPS LCD Display
- 1024×768 pixels resolution
- 16GB/32GB ROM
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 4700 mAh Lithium Ion Polymer battery
Prestigio has released a new firmware v.1.0.02 for MultiPad 4 Diamond 7.85 3G now is available for downloading, and can be downloaded from the link which is provided at the end of the article.
How to update the firmware of Prestigio MultiPad 4 Diamond 7.85 3G via OTA :
1. Make sure you taken the backup of your all data before proceeding with firmware update. And also charge the device fully.
2. Connect to the Internet using your device.
3. Go to Settings -> About Tablet -> System updates -> Check Now
4. Now accept the firmware file for downloading.
5. Follow further instructions that pop-up on the screen and your device will be update with new firmware release.
How to update the firmware of Prestigio MultiPad 4 Diamond 7.85 3G via PC :
1. Download the firmware update from the download link which is provided at the end of the article.
2. Extract (decompress) all files from the archive (the folder), which you have downloaded.
3. Use the user manual for upgrading which is included inside the archive.
What is new in firmware v.1.0.02 for MultiPad 4 Diamond 7.85 3G :
1. MultiStore Prestigio is now available;
2. Prestigio apps updated;
3. OSD translations improved;
4. Call interface improved;
5. APN/SPN lists updated;
6. Other minor bugs fixed