After the unlocking of customized Airtel’s Huawei E5573s-606, today we have got the success in unlocking of E5573s-320, which are available in the U.K. and E5573s-606 which are available in Australia by Optus. In the U.K. E5573s-320 comes by H3G carrier, that carries firmware version 21.180.15.00.21. While Optus E5573s-606 comes with firmware version 21.200.11.02.74 and WebUI version 17.100.11.05.74.
EE’s UK Huawei E5573 4G Mobile Wi-Fi price with plans:
|24 months contract||2GB data||£9 per month||no upfront cost|
|12 months contract||2GB data||£10 per month||£19 upfront cost|
|1-month contract||2GB data||£10 per month||£39 upfront cost|
|24 months contract||5GB data||£14 per month||no upfront cost|
|12 months contract||5GB data||£15 per month||£19 upfront cost|
|1-month contract||5GB data||£15 per month||£39 upfront cost|
|24 months contract||15GB data||£19 per month||no upfront cost|
|12 months contract||15GB data||£20 per month||£19 upfront cost|
|1-month contract||15GB data||£20 per month||£39 upfront cost|
|24 months contract||20GB data||£22 per month||no upfront cost|
|12 months contract||20GB data||£23 per month||£19 upfront cost|
|1-month contract||20GB data||£23 per month||£39 upfront cost|
|Pay As You Go + 1||1GB data||for one month||£59.99 upfront cost|
|Pay As You Go + 3||3GB data||for one 3 months||£69.99 upfront cost|
|Pay As You Go + 12||12GB data||for 12 months||£119.99 upfront cost|
The device is available in White variant color.
You can also purchase it in Australia with a contract for just AU $69, which is locked to Optus carrier.
How to Unlock Huawei E5573s-320 router of EE (UK) or Optus (Australia)?
Unlocking is not so simple, you have to pass through firmware change procedure, then after unlock code can be generated.
Before proceeding with the firmware upgrade, download the following required files for E5573s-320:
1. Huawei_E5573s-606_Firmware_21.110.99.03.00_general and Huawei_E5573s-320_Firmware_21.180.17.00.00_general.7z from https://routerunlock.com/download-huaweis-e5336-e5573-and-b593-firmware-and-webui-free/
2. Huawei hi-link drivers from https://routerunlock.com/download-huawei-hilink-modem-drivers-free/
3. Firmware code you can generate from Universal Master Code tool or comment with ‘model and IMEI’.
How to Unlock Huawei E5573s-320 Router of EE (UK) or Optus (Australia)?
1. Connect your Huawei E5573s-320 router to PC or laptop via USB cable.
2. Make sure that your router is charged at least 50%.
3. Extract the zip file Huawei_E5573s-606_Firmware_21.110.99.03.00_general and run P711S-E5 update_21.110.99.03.00.exe.
4. It will ask a password. Use firmware code as password.
5. Input the correct firmware code and wait till finish process.
6. After successful flashing of the device, switch off the router or remove the battery and re-insert battery in the device and turn it ON.
You might want to watch the video:
7. If it is not detected by PC due for drivers problem then update the drivers (You have already downloaded Huawei Hi-link drivers and Huawei mobile partner, install both in PC, drivers problem will be solved).
8. Now, download DC unlocker.
9. Detect the device under DC unlocker.
10. Go to the end of the result of E5573s-320.
11. Now type “AT^NVRDEX=50503,0,128” (without quotes) and press Enter from the keyboard.
12. Now, it will show NV codes in hash format. Copy all the details and save in a notepad file. Hash code will be converted into the unlock code and after receiving the payment it will be emailed.
13. Once you receive the unlocking code, extract the Huawei_E5573s-320_Firmware_21.180.17.00.00_general.7z file in a folder.
14. Run the firmware setup file again. During this period, it will not ask the password.
15. Wait till firmware successfully installs in the device.
16. You will notice that all light are turned ON, including battery light and network light.
17. Open web-browser (Internet Explorer) in PC and browse for 192.168.8.1.
18. Login to device router panel (username and password are admin).
19. Here, you will see, you device have 10 unlocking attempts left.
20. Just enter correct unlock password in a router and your router will be unlocked.
Note: Don’t try to enter any wrong / free unlock code into your E5573s-320 MiFi Wifi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. Unlock code charge is only 6 USD, which you can pay through PayPal. Once paid, I will contact through email.
Update: O2 U.K. is also providing E5573 Huawei router (listed as Huawei 4G Pocket Hotspot), that comes with firmware version 21.200.11.07.405 (and 21.200.11.01.405) and WebUI 17.100.11.07.405. It can be also unlocked with above-mentioned procedure. It is tested and working.
Update II: If your device is locked to O2 UK and asks for unlock code after changing the SIM card, you can directly place an order to the following: