Huawei E5220 MiFi WiFi router is very popular around the world. I have already provided the unlocking solution of Huawei E5220 router. After unlocking the E5220 device, various people reported that he is not able to use another network SIM card, but he is getting the network. Actually connecting to the internet depends upon the correct APN, and without creating the new profile it can not be connected. In this article, I will write about, “How to create a new profile in Huawei E5220 Mobile Wi-Fi Router?”.
How to create a new profile in Huawei E5220 Mobile Wi-Fi Router?
1. To create the profile in Huawei E5220 connect your device to PC using USB cable.
2. Now let it install all the software and drivers which are required to detect the Huawei E5220 device.
3. Now open the Internet Explorer browser.
4. Browse for 192.168.1.1 in your web browser.
5. Click Settings from menu.
6. You will be prompted to login.
7. Use username and password both as admin. (If you have not changed earlier).
8. Now you will be logged in into Huawei E5220.
9. Click “Profile Management” from left side menu.
10. It will show you default profile.
11. Click on “New Profile” button.
12. Write Profile Name (You can write anything), and APN (APN should be correct, if you don’t know then call the customer care or you can comment to get the correct APN of your network provider).
13. Leave other field (User Name and Password) blank.
14. Now click on Save button.
15. Now change the default profile from drop down and connect to the internet.
Now you have successfully created the profile in the Huawei E5220, don’t forget to share this article with your friends.