Huawei E5220 Mobile WiFi Router is well know device and it is unlockable using unlock code. If you have already unlocked and facing problem in connecting to internet then you must check out “How to create new profile in Huawei E5220 Mobile Wi-Fi Router“. I have already covered everything except Huawei E5220 features and specifications. In this article, I will focus on Huawei E5220 Mobile WiFi Router Features, Specifications and also I will share my reviews.
The Huawei E5220 is world’s most compact 21 Mbps 3G router. It is small enough to fit comfortably into your palm. With the Huawei Mobile WiFi application, managing multiple devices across the same network will no longer be stressful. You can remotely switch on or off your mobile WiFi, check up on battery levels, examine signal strength, read messages,and view all connected devices in one place. All useful, placed together. The E5220 provides access for up to 10 different devices simultaneously, let it be laptops, mobiles phones, and tablets.
The key features and specifications of Huawei E5220 Mobile WiFi Router :
1. Dimension : Width – 71.0 mm, Height – 67.5 mm, Depth – 25.5 mm
2. Weight : < 30 g
3. Model : E5220
4. Form : Mobile Wi-Fi
5. Communication System : UMTS/HSUPA/HSPA+, GSM/GPRS/EDGE
6. Speed : HSDPA 21.6 Mbps / HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
7. Display : LED light
8. Battery : 1150mAh Li-Ion
9. Maximum working time : 4 hours
10. Maximum standby time : 200 hours while Wi-Fi is off; 23 hours while Wi-Fi is often on.
11. Wi-Fi Protocol : 802.11b/g/n
12. Wi-Fi Connection Number : Up to 10 simultaneous users/devices
13. Operation System : Windows XP，Windows Vista，Windows 7, Windows 8，Mac OS X 10.5，Mac OS X 10.6，Mac OS X10.7，Mac OS X10.8
Overall, Huawei E5220 Mobile WiFi Router is nice 3G mobile wifi router, powered with 1150mAh Li-Ion battery, which gives you 4 hours internet connection. The most import is it can share upto 10 Wi-Fi gadgets at a time, which is nice feature. As per my reviews, Huawei E5220 is a nice device. E5220 online price is only Rs. 3399/- and is available at indiatimes.