Wiko Ridge is set to launch in Mar 2015, however there is no word about pricing and its availability details yet.
The Wiko Ridge features H+/3G+/3G WCDMA 900/1900/2100 MHz bands and runs Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) OS out of the box. It is powered by an Octa Core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A7 processor and supports dual-micro-SIM with dual standby functionality.
The Ridge will be available in Black Grey, Black Bleen, Black Clementine and Arctic Gold variant colours. It measures 143*72.15*7.5 mm and weighs 125 gms. It is backed by a 2400 mAh Li-Po battery, which is according to the company rated for up to 247 hrs of standby and up to 14.66 hrs (3G), 17h (2G) talk-time.
The 16GB internal storage is further expandable with up to 64GB of microSD card and also a 2GB RAM. It supports accelerometer, magnetic and proximity sensors. The handset features a 5” IPS HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1280 x 720 pixels of resolution and 295 PPI pixel density.
In terms of connectivity options, the Wiko Ridge include WI-FI 802.11 a/b/g/n, micro-USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, FM radio, dictaphone, GPS, A-GPS and 3.5mm jack. It houses a 13 MP auto-focus rear shooter with flash and also boasts a 5MP front-facing camera for selfies and video calling.
Wiko Ridge specifications
- H+/3G+/3G WCDMA 900/1900/2100 MHz bands
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) OS
- Octa Core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A7 processor
- dual-micro-SIM with dual standby
- 7.5 mm thickness / weighs 125 gms
- 2400 mAh Li-Po battery
- 16GB ROM / 2GB RAM
- 5-inch IPS HD touchscreen display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution / 295 PPI pixel density
- 3G HSPA+, WI-FI 802.11 a/b/g/n, micro-USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, FM radio, dictaphone, GPS, A-GPS and 3.5mm jack
- 13 MP auto-focus rear shooter with flash
- 5MP front-facing camera