Wiko Ridge is set to launch in Mar 2015, however there is no word about pricing and its availability details yet.
The Ridge will be available in Black Grey, Black Bleen, Black Clementine and Arctic Gold variant colours. It measures 143*72.15*7.5 mm and weighs 125 gms. It is backed by a 2400 mAh Li-Po battery, which is according to the company rated for up to 247 hrs of standby and up to 14.66 hrs (3G), 17h (2G) talk-time.
The 16GB internal storage is further expandable with up to 64GB of microSD card and also a 2GB RAM. It supports accelerometer, magnetic and proximity sensors. The handset features a 5” IPS HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1280 x 720 pixels of resolution and 295 PPI pixel density.
In terms of connectivity options, the Wiko Ridge include WI-FI 802.11 a/b/g/n, micro-USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, FM radio, dictaphone, GPS, A-GPS and 3.5mm jack. It houses a 13 MP auto-focus rear shooter with flash and also boasts a 5MP front-facing camera for selfies and video calling.
Wiko Ridge specifications
- H+/3G+/3G WCDMA 900/1900/2100 MHz bands
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) OS
- Octa Core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A7 processor
- dual-micro-SIM with dual standby
- 7.5 mm thickness / weighs 125 gms
- 2400 mAh Li-Po battery
- 16GB ROM / 2GB RAM
- 5-inch IPS HD touchscreen display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution / 295 PPI pixel density
- 3G HSPA+, WI-FI 802.11 a/b/g/n, micro-USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, FM radio, dictaphone, GPS, A-GPS and 3.5mm jack
- 13 MP auto-focus rear shooter with flash
- 5MP front-facing camera