The Wiko Ridge Fab 4G is a 4G LTE-enabled handset supports 4G LTE 800/1800/2100/2600 MHz bands. It runs Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS and is powered by a Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 Quad Core 1.2 GHz (Cortex-A53) processor with 2GB of RAM.
The Ridge Fab 4G supports dual-micro-SIM with dual standby, will be available in Black Grey, Black Bleen, Black Clementine and Arctic Gold variant colours. It measures 156*78.2*8.6 mm and weighs 154 gms. It is backed by a 2820 mAh Li-Po battery, that is according to the company rated for up to 360 hrs of standby and up to 23h (3G) / 30h (2G) talk-time.
The 16GB built-in storage of Wiko Ridge Fab 4G is further expandable with up to 64GB of microSD card. It supports accelerometer, magnetic, and proximity sensors. The smartphone features a big 5.5” HD (1280 x 720 pixels / 269 PPI) IPS display and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
In terms of connectivity options, the Ridge Fab 4G include WI-FI 802.11 b/g/n, micro-USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.o, and 3.5mm jack. It houses a 13MP auto-focus rear shooter with flash and also boasts a 5MP front-facing snapper for selfies and video calling.
Wiko Ridge Fab 4G specifications
- 4G LTE 800/1800/2100/2600 MHz bands
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS
- Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 Quad Core 1.2 GHz (Cortex-A53) processor
- 2GB RAM / 16GB ROM
- dual-micro-SIM with dual standby
- 8.6 mm thickness / weighs 154 gms
- 2820 mAh Li-Po battery
- 5.5-inch HD IPS touch display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution / 269 PPI pixels of density
- 4G LTE, WI-FI 802.11 b/g/n, micro-USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.o, and 3.5mm jack
- 13MP auto-focus rear shooter with flash
- 5MP front-facing camera