Wiki Ridge Fab 4G is listed in the company website, along with Ridge 4G. Both handsets are set to launch in Mar 2015, however there is no pricing details available yet.
The Wiko Ridge Fab 4G is a 4G LTE-enabled handset supports 4G LTE 800/1800/2100/2600 MHz bands. It runs Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS and is powered by a Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 Quad Core 1.2 GHz (Cortex-A53) processor with 2GB of RAM.
The Ridge Fab 4G supports dual-micro-SIM with dual standby, will be available in Black Grey, Black Bleen, Black Clementine and Arctic Gold variant colours. It measures 156*78.2*8.6 mm and weighs 154 gms. It is backed by a 2820 mAh Li-Po battery, that is according to the company rated for up to 360 hrs of standby and up to 23h (3G) / 30h (2G) talk-time.
The 16GB built-in storage of Wiko Ridge Fab 4G is further expandable with up to 64GB of microSD card. It supports accelerometer, magnetic, and proximity sensors. The smartphone features a big 5.5” HD (1280 x 720 pixels / 269 PPI) IPS display and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
In terms of connectivity options, the Ridge Fab 4G include WI-FI 802.11 b/g/n, micro-USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.o, and 3.5mm jack. It houses a 13MP auto-focus rear shooter with flash and also boasts a 5MP front-facing snapper for selfies and video calling.
Wiko Ridge Fab 4G specifications
- 4G LTE 800/1800/2100/2600 MHz bands
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS
- Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 Quad Core 1.2 GHz (Cortex-A53) processor
- 2GB RAM / 16GB ROM
- dual-micro-SIM with dual standby
- 8.6 mm thickness / weighs 154 gms
- 2820 mAh Li-Po battery
- 5.5-inch HD IPS touch display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution / 269 PPI pixels of density
- 4G LTE, WI-FI 802.11 b/g/n, micro-USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.o, and 3.5mm jack
- 13MP auto-focus rear shooter with flash
- 5MP front-facing camera