Recently released Prestigio MultiPad 4 Quantum 7.85 3G tablet, firmware update v1.0.04 is available for download, which you can get through download link which is provided at the end of the article. After updating the firmware of your device you will get Prestigio MultiStore in your handset.
Updating of firmware is easy process, however, it is suggested that takes full backup of your personal data and also charge your tablet fully before proceeding with steps. The handset can be updated via OTA or also personal computer.
How to Update the Firmware of Prestigio MultiPad 4 Quantum 7.85 3G Slate :
Procedure for OTA :
- Connect to the internet using your device
- Go to Settings -> About Tablet -> System updates -> Check Now
- Then accept the firmware file for downloading
- Follow the further instructions that pop-up on the screen
Procedure to Update with Personal Computer :
- Download the firmware update from the download link, which is provided at the end of the post
- After downloading the firmware folder onto your Personal Computer, extract (decompress) all files from the archive (the folder) using WinRar software
- You will get a user manual for upgrading which is included inside the archive
However, users are advised to update the firmware via OTA procedure, since it will not erase the person data, and also it is easy.