How to Unlock Telstra E583C USB Australian Huawei WiFi Mobile Router?
1. Make sure your Telstra E583C 3G Huawei WiFi mobile router is fully charged.
2. Switch off and insert a nonacceptable SIM card on your Telstra E583C (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch on it. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Telstra E583C USB Australian Huawei WiFi mobile router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect your Telstra E583C USB Australian Huawei modem with PC and go to 192.168.0.1 and login to the device’s dashboard with admin username. Navigate to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8-digit SIMlock or unlock code in the Telstra E583C Australian router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Telstra E583C USB Australian Huawei WiFi mobile router is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert free / wrong codes into your Telstra E583C router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or pay 2.38 USD through PayPal button of this website and mention model with IMEI in the transactions.