How to Unlock Telstra E5832 (E5832s) 4G LTE Australian Huawei Mobile Pocket WiFi Router?
1. Make sure your Telstra E5832 (E5832s) 4G LTE Australian Huawei mobile pocket WiFi router is fully charged.
2. Switch off the device and change the default SIM card with any another network provider (You have to use other than Telstra carrier SIM card).
3. After changing the another network providers SIM on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch on it. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Telstra E5832 Huawei router Gateway with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Telstra E5832 modem to PC and browse for 192.168.8.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Telstra E5832 (E5832s) pocket WiFi router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Telstra E5832 (E5832s) 4G LTE Australian Huawei mobile router is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to any free / insert wrong codes into your Telstra E5832 (E5832s) router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or pay 2.38 USD through PayPal button of this website and mention model with IMEI in the transaction. Correct code will be emailed within 8 hrs.